Through the Cupbored and into a land far far away!

Dive deep into the twisted inner thoughts of liv.. not really... but still if you're willing make sure you bring a snorkel!





If you're into Narnia you haven't seen anything yet..





curious?

Back and wearing a hat (return of the jedi ||)

HELLO! (so far to one trusty follower)

Because of this one loyal girl i am back in the blog force... i know! how exciting! This is just a quick message to let any some sort of eyes listening that i am going to morph into a frequent blogger MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This means my blog is going to have to resemble a some what 'cool' factor. i shall have no problem with this!

This will be all for right NOW because i am tired which means it's bed time for me which definitely ends in me counting sheep! But thanks for reading.. i am chuffed :)


4 comments:

-Sam I Am- said...

you are the seriously the coolest person i've ever met. the end.

love you.
ps... you had me at hello! :)
hoooorrraaaay for blog world!

Kendra said...

Hi Liv!
I've heard so much about you. Welcome back to the blogging world.

Sam's friend, Kendra

lindsay said...

welcome to blog la la land :) so happy to have you!! any friend of the beautiful sam is a friend of mine. can't wait to see your updates lady!! xoxo

Liv banana cake said...

Thanks guys! You have all made me so excited!!

Post a Comment