Through the Cupbored and into a land far far away!

Dive deep into the twisted inner thoughts of liv.. not really... but still if you're willing make sure you bring a snorkel!





If you're into Narnia you haven't seen anything yet..





curious?

There once was a story about.... WENDY

ѕтσиєя вαявιιє

So you're probably all wondering who Wendy is.. It turns out that i secretly have a double personality. This is no joke. No joke at all.. Her Name is Wendy.

So Wendy is Liv when Liv gets *slightly* intoxicated.. : /

Wendy hits the bars... searches for an unsuspecting male and BAM plants a big lip smacker on them! Wendy makes Liv deal with the consequences and it turns out everybody seems to relate to Wendy better... hmmm?

It has sort of turned into a nice little experiment now... seeing the reactions. One guy pushed Wendy away the other night just saying WHOA... WHOA-WHOA-WHOA! you'd think that hoe would learn something! Tell me what you think of this? Does Wendy need to grow up and start settling down? or Should Liv stop drinking?

Don't believe me? Ask the one and only Stacey she can of course shed some light on the situation!

Get back to me! Keep truckin' :)

2 comments:

-Mallori said...

I think it's okay to have an alter ego! (Just maybe put Wendy under wraps every now and then!)
:)

I'm one of Sam's friends, by the way! Sorry I didn't introduce myself before!

-Sam I Am- said...

Keep wendy going... Stacey needs her playmate.

Love you more than words!

Post a Comment